Agassiz is a small community located in the Eastern Fraser Valley belonging to the District of Kent. According to District of Kent’s website, raw sewage, septic tank sludge or grease trappings are banned from the landfill. Advantage Waste Specialties Inc. is an environmental service company offering affordable waste management solutions to all of Agassiz, from south of Harrison Lake, east of Harrison River, north of Fraser River and west of Hope and the Fraser Canyon, including
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Grease Traps
- Catch Basin, Sump Cleaning,
Parking Lot Drains
- Oil Tank Removal, Cleaning,
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Pipe Cleaning, Line Jetting
- Soil Removal and Roll-off
- Liquid waste removal including Bunker/Fuel Oil, Oily Water, Bilge Water, Jet Fuel, Solvents/Thinners, Interceptor Wastes and more…
- Environmental Emergency Cleanup
For more information about Advantage waste services, visit our services.
For more information about District of Kent’s waste reduction & disposal regulation, visit: http://district.kent.bc.ca/lik-waste-removal-recycling-composting.html.
If you are a business owner, property owner, realtor, or plumber, visit solutions for waste management solutions that best fit your needs.