Advantage Waste Specialties Inc. is an environmental service company offering affordable waste management solutions to all of Maple Ridge from the east of Pitt Meadows, west of Mission, south of Golden Ears Mountain and north of Fraser River including
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Grease Traps
- Catch Basin, Sump Cleaning,
Parking Lot Drains
- Oil Tank Removal, Cleaning,
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Pipe Cleaning, Line Jetting
- Soil Removal and Roll-off
- Liquid waste removal including Bunker/Fuel Oil, Oily Water, Bilge Water, Jet Fuel, Solvents/Thinners, Interceptor Wastes and more…
- Environmental Emergency Cleanup
For more information about Advantage waste services, visit our services.
The City of Maple Ridge requires all storage tank removals and installations be compliant with the British Columbia Fire Code and Municipal By-law regulations. For more information about Municipal Bylaw, read PDF file here: http://www.mapleridge.ca/assets/Default/Mayor~and~Council/pdfs/Bylaws~and~Regulations/bylaw_4111-1998.pdf#search=”oil tank” or visit City of Maple Ridge website: http://www.mapleridge.ca/EN/main/emergency
If you are a business / restaurant owner, environmental contractor, or affiliated with the City of Maple Ridge, visit solutions for waste management solutions that best fit your needs.