Pitt Meadows residents are known to live in an urban town centre area surrounded by agricultural land.
Advantage Waste Specialties Inc. is an environmental service company offering affordable waste management solutions to all of Pitt Meadows from the east of Pitt River, west of Maple Ridge, south of Pitt Lake and north of Fraser River including
- Vacuum Truck Services
- Grease Traps
- Catch Basin, Sump Cleaning,
Parking Lot Drains
- Oil Tank Removal, Cleaning,
- Septic Tank Cleaning
- Pipe Cleaning, Line Jetting
- Soil Removal and Roll-off
- Liquid waste removal including Bunker/Fuel Oil, Oily Water, Bilge Water, Jet Fuel, Solvents/Thinners, Interceptor Wastes and more…
- Environmental Emergency Cleanup
For more information about Advantage waste services, visit our services.
Advantage Waste also specializes in oil tank removal in the Ladner area. Visit oil tank removal.
For more information about City of Pitt Meadows’ Bylaw for solid waste collection and disposal, read the PDF available here. http://www.pittmeadows.bc.ca/assets/Bylaws/2568%20-%20Solid%20Waste%20Collection%20and%20Disposal%20Bylaw%20-%20Consolidated%204Jun2013.pdf#search=”Septic Tank”
If you are a business / restaurant owner, environmental contractor, or affiliated with the City of Pitt Meadows, visit solutions for waste management solutions that best fit your needs.